“They’re Not Sending Their Best”
You’re right Mr President. They’re not sending their best. In fact it is not racist in any form or fashion for President Trump to say that Mexico is sending a lot of rapists and murderers here because according to crime statistics that is factually correct.
Such was the case at Rockville High School in Maryland. Two students, who recently arrived in the U.S. from Central America brutally raped a 14-year-old girl in the high school bathroom Thursday. Henry Sanchez is the main perpetrator that has been on immigration and custom enforcement’s list for a while now.
The judge said that Sanchez is currently facing deportation proceedings, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement won’t comment on Montano’s immigration status as he is a minor. Both arrived in the U.S. in the past couple of months. Montano is from El Salvador and Sanchez is from Guatemala.
It is reported that Sanchez was picked up by I.C.E. 7 months ago under the Obama administration and then released. if it weren’t for Obama’s scorched earth policies like these, this girl would be living a normal life.
Here is the report from Montgomery County district court:
A 14-year-old girl was pushed into a boys bathroom at Rockville High School on Thursday morning and raped by two other students during school hours, according to Montgomery County District Court records filed Friday.
Police arrested two ninth-graders, Henry E. Sanchez, 18, and Jose O. Montano, 17, who appeared in court Friday and were ordered held without bond.
“I believe that you are a danger,” District Judge Eugene Wolfe told Sanchez.
Sanchez, a native of Guatemala who arrived in the United States about seven months ago, has a pending “alien removal” case against him, court officials said Friday. “He is a substantial flight risk,” Montgomery County Assistant States Attorney Rebecca MacVittie said in court Friday.
Montano has been in the United States for about eight months, MacVittie said. Details about Sanchez’s removal case, or Montano’s immigration status, couldn’t immediately be learned Friday.
Getting Down To The Numbers – Criminal Statistics Amongst Illegal Immigrants
The argument by the left has been and always will be: “There are legal Americans who are also perpetrators of crimes like rape and murder.” This particular line completely disregards the fact that saying this, is an insinuation that adding more rape and more murder on top of the already existing murder and rape is ok. This argument is as illogical as your neighbor asking to use your credit card because it already has debt on it.
The truth? Statistics show that illegal aliens of South American descent commit a serious amount of crimes. Relatively, many American would not have lost their lives if said aliens were handled correctly. Especially the ones who have been deported multiple times. Lets look at the true numbers here:
- Between 2008 and 2014, 40% of all murder convictions in Florida were criminal aliens. (GAO)
- In Texas alone between 2011 and 2016, there were 600,000 crimes by illegal aliens. Nearly 6,000 of these crimes in that period were rape. (Texas Dept. of public safety)
- The GAO reports that the percentage of criminal aliens in federal prisons was about 27 percent of the total inmate population. This is nearly 1/3 of the entire prison population.
- About 90 percent of the criminal aliens sentenced in federal courts annually were convicted of immigration and drug-related offenses. (GAO)
- Costs to incarcerate criminal aliens in federal prisons and SCAAP reimbursements to states and localities ranged from about $1.5 billion to $1.6 billion annually.
- Between 2008 and 2014 criminal aliens accounted for 38% of all murder convictions in the five states of California, Texas, Arizona, Florida and New York, while illegal aliens constitute only 5.6% of the total population in those states.
- That 38% represents 7,085 murders out of the total of 18,643.
Thats a pretty huge heap of trash our neighbors are throwing in our backyard isn’t it? This argument by the left is null and void if you look at the actual facts, which most of them probably don’t even realize. Some of them truly believe that everyone coming in here are sweet little old ladies with children. The delusional left in convinced that it’s mostly good people coming across our border illegally. That couldn’t be further from the truth.
I can not for the life of me figure out where were all these pro-immigration protests at when Obama sent out multiple ICE sweeps across the country and deported over 400,000 illegals immigrants in 2013 alone. Between 2009 and 2015 his administration removed more than 2.5 million people through immigration orders, which doesn’t include the number of people who “self-deported” or were turned away and/or returned to their home country at the border by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).