CHAOS Ensues At Huntington Park City Hall Meeting
Trump supporters decided to crash a meeting at the city hall of Huntington Park, CA today, mainly regarding the two council members on staff that are literally illegally here in the U.S.
They were met by several illegal immigrant protesters with signs ranging anywhere from “I am undocumented too,” to “We are the resistance.” Many heated toe-to-toe arguments ensued with no police interference, which makes the video even better if you ask me.
In the short clip below you can see one of the ‘calmer’ engagements between Uziel and an alleged illegal alien. It sounds as if, she is parroting Jake Tapper ridiculous remarks at CNN. Take a listen, and then let’s get to the facts.
Getting Down To The True Numbers
In the full video, you hear the protesters regurgitating many cliche’ pro illegal immigration claims, such as “There are legal Americans who are also perpetrators of crimes like rape and murder.” This particular line completely disregards the fact that saying this, is an insinuation that adding more rape and more murder on top of the already existing murder and rape is ok. This argument is as illogical as your next-door neighbor throwing trash into your backyard while you are attempting to clean up the copious amounts of trash there already. It would take you longer to clean up the mess since an outsider is adding to the pile.
The truth? Statistics show that illegal aliens of South American descent commit a serious amount of crimes. Relatively, many American would not have lost their lives if said aliens were handled correctly. Especially the ones who have been deported multiple times. Lets look at the true numbers here:
- Between 2008 and 2014, 40% of all murder convictions in Florida were criminal aliens. (GAO)
- In Texas alone between 2011 and 2016, there were 600,000 crimes by illegal aliens. Nearly 6,000 of these crimes in that period were rape. (Texas Dept. of public safety)
- The GAO reports that the percentage of criminal aliens in federal prisons was about 27 percent of the total inmate population. This is nearly 1/3 of the entire prison population.
- About 90 percent of the criminal aliens sentenced in federal courts annually were convicted of immigration and drug-related offenses. (GAO)
- Costs to incarcerate criminal aliens in federal prisons and SCAAP reimbursements to states and localities ranged from about $1.5 billion to $1.6 billion annually.
- Between 2008 and 2014 criminal aliens accounted for 38% of all murder convictions in the five states of California, Texas, Arizona, Florida and New York, while illegal aliens constitute only 5.6% of the total population in those states.
- That 38% represents 7,085 murders out of the total of 18,643.
Thats a pretty huge heap of trash our neighbors are throwing in our backyard isn’t it? This argument by the left is null and void if you look at the actual facts, which most of them probably don’t even realize. Some of them truly believe that everyone coming in here are sweet little old ladies with children. The delusional left in convinced that it’s mostly good people coming across our border illegally. That couldn’t be further from the truth.
I can not for the life of me figure out where were all these pro-immigration protests at when Obama sent out multiple ICE sweeps across the country and deported over 400,000 illegals immigrants in 2013 alone. Between 2009 and 2015 his administration removed more than 2.5 million people through immigration orders, which doesn’t include the number of people who “self-deported” or were turned away and/or returned to their home country at the border by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).
How Does He Compare To Other Presidents?
According to governmental data, the Obama administration has deported more people than any other president’s administration in history. In fact, Obama deported more than the sum of all the presidents of the 20th century. It looks like CNN was on strike during the Obama administration years, as there was zero outcry from ole’ Jakey Tapper, ‘Wolfy Blitzkrieg’ or the rest of the CNN crew. and we all know that when the media chooses not to report on it, the people and publics reaction are almost always zero sum.